Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My heavens where does time go I know it had been a while but this is ridiculous. What has happened since last post. Went to Girls day out in the country back in May. What a day they are. Good food. Great friends, Beautiful projects. Not long enough. I have finished one and a half of the projects will post photos soon as I finish number two. The punchneedle may take a while.



One tuesday class at the cottage. the ladies all brought scrap fabrics to make quilts for the Victoria Fire Victims. Having an 14month old I don't seem to get as much done on Tuesday as I use to, so I made these two quilts. Complete one fully but the other I had quilted by a friend mum in town.


Stitching a friendship
Shazza

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Sharon, great to see you are blogging again. Well done!! You amaze me with the craft work you do achieve, especially with your youngsters. Keep up your great work!!