Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm back

After a fabulous weekend at GDTIC. I have been busy creating again. The energy in th ehall over the weekend has recharged me. I am trying to finish off UFP so I can begin work on Annie's patterns. What a beautiful person. I look forward to seeing what she has for us next year.

I went home after the weekend and made Kerry & Vicki the beautiful wool pin cushion

I really enjoyed making them, the wool was wonderful to work with. I brought more to create another beautiful project.
The colours are just gorgous. Thanks Pete.
Look forward to sharing my creations with you
Happy sewing




































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you back on your blog site. GDITC was fantastic, I haven't finished my pincushion yet. I finished off my Round Robin quilt and I am so pleased with it. I am just about to make a label for it.

Maryanne

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend.... Nice to see you finished your project and made more.

Steph said...

Ha, I won't presume you haven't posted anything in the future :>)
PS GDITC was fabulous!