Monday, May 3, 2010

More on the Round Robin Quilts
This is the border I did for Kerry's quilt. I was the first on I had a border with triangles
Next was Beryl which the border had to have 2 1/2 inch squares plus another measurement.


Next I got Steph's which had to have on point.


Denise's I had to do applique in the border. My first mitred corner.

And finally the last quilt is Sarah's which really got had as the materials were getting down. I did a post and rail.

The quilts turned out so beautiful each so different. I think it would be so interesting to use the same materials so instructions we 6 women and see how different the would be. Thank you to all the ladies that were involved. It was a pleasure. Look forward to the next challenge.





1 comment:

Steph said...

All the quilts turned out so well - you did a great job on your borders :>)